Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A snowflake candle decoration.......

Good morning!

Yesterday I shared with you the fall candle decoration that was one of my Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects.  Today you can see the winter one we did.

There is no stamping on this project & no card stock.

supplies: Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz die, Basic Rhinestone, Cherry Cobbler Tulle Ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals

The metal is aluminum flashing that I bought at Menards in a big roll.  
It works great cutting with the Big Shot & our Stampin' UP! (R) dies!  

WOOO HOO!!!
I'm off soon to go to Linda's to do a Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack with her & her friends.
We have several new ladies joining us that I've never met before.
They are all making 3 different cards & 2 of each card.
I have never done a workshop like this before.
I'm EXCITED about it & hoping it is a big hit!
I just need to get things packed up & loaded & I'm ready to go!

Tomorrow Andrea is having a workshop.
She too has several friends coming.
They are making 6 cards (one of each).
I have them all created & the supply list is typed up.
Tonight I'll be cutting lots of card stock!
We are doing a neat new fold & some fun techniques.
I can't wait to share with all of these ladies today & tomorrow!

Yesterday Nathan had the day off of school because they had parent-teachers conferences this week.
So he & Brayden stopped in to see the boys & myself on their way to the shop to get some things to go to Des Moines to the motor shop.
Then they stopped back in on their way home & Brayden stayed a couple of hours to play with the twins. 
We mixed up Chocolate/Chip Oatmeal cookies & everyone enjoyed warm cookies.
I love having all of my boys here at the same time & it doesn't happen too often any more. 
 
We also had another visitor yesterday......Fred!
Fred is an attorney that I use to work with through my old job.
His wife stamps with me.
I haven't seen him since January when I quit my job, but he stopped to pick up Betty's stamp order & got to see the twins & visit a bit.
We had breaded tenderloins for lunch & I offered him to eat with us.
Gosh- did he miss out!
But it was wonderful to see him- I'm so glad he stopped.
Ok.....gotta jump in the shower & pack up to go!
Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment