Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Peace on Earth

Good morning!
Here is a pretty embossed angel.....

'Rejoicing with You' & 'Greetings of the Season'
cs:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Champagne Glimmer 12x12 paper
ink:  Basic Gray & Versamark pad
supplies:  Heat Tool, embossing buddy, Gold Embossing powder, Silver Embossing Powder, dimensionals
Yesterday I had a great time with Shanoah, Chelsea & Cheryl figuring out a wedding invite.
It is going to be an elegant victorian wedding.
I love the invites!

When they left I started stamping.
I now have my November & December birthday cards all done!
YIPEE!!
Deke did bring the skid loader down & helped me get rid of our fall flower pots & pumpkins in our yard yesterday afternoon.
I got the christmas wreaths hung up at my doors. 
It was chilly out & didn't take much time to get done.

Today I'm hoping Deke & I get our lights up outside on our house since it is to be in the mid 40's.
Then this afternoon I am looking forward to going to a party with Manda at a friend of ours home.
We'll do a quick Walmart run while we are out.
The twins are going with us.
And I'll be stamping every spare minute I'm home.
My table with projects from November parties is still piled high & I have to get it all put away.
Gotta run......

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment