Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Good morning!

I'm off to help unload baby piggies.
We are going to my sister Beckie & Dan's home for Thanksgiving dinner.
I know I have LOTS to be thankful for.
I count my blessings each day.
Each of you are some of my blessings.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Here is a cute fall card that I did for October Birthday's.
(I need to work on getting November's done- haven't gotten that far yet & the month is almost over with).
 
'Gently Falling', 'En Francais'& 'Sassy Salutation'
cs:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
ink:  Early Espresso, More Mustard & Cajun Craze
supplies:  1/2" scalloped dots ribbon (using the backside so that it is solid), dimensionals, glue dot, Champagne Shimmer Spray

NOTES:   
  • I did the direct to paper for the background on the More Mustard. 
  • I did the rock & roll technique for the leaf. 

Have a great day!!
Love & Blessings-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving my Friend. Hope you have a wonderful day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!! Just got in from helping with baby piggies. (they are so cute!) I have my bread in the breadmaker baking, my oreo dessert is done & I just started cooking my chicken/noodles!! Hope you have a wonderful day too!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete