Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

'Scensational Season' MUG

Good morning!

WOW a busy day yesterday.....but enjoyed it.  LOVED stamping with all of the gals yesterday that came to make their Christmas cards.  We had a fun day!

'Scensational Season' & 'More Merry Messages'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Crumb Cake & Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Holiday Collection Framelits, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon

 We had a nice time at the racing banquet last night- celebrating Nathan's racing accomplishments & Manda's birthday.  It was great to see so many of our racing friends that we haven't seen for a couple of months.  The boys were all really good.  The food was good- pork loins, cheesy potatoes, green beans, pasta salad & rolls (sounds like something I would have made). 

We are home today!!  There aren't many Sundays that I don't have stamp classes.  I have plenty to do.  Deke has alot to get done outside too since he is home all day also.  He needs to get all of the buildings put back together & ready for our baby piggies that come this week on Tuesday & Thursday.

  Brayden stayed all night with us last night after the banquet so we've been playing tractors this morning & reading books.  He is excited that Thursday is Thanksgiving & he has the day off of pre-school & Papa gets baby piggies in that morning so he gets to come to the farm & help us!  And then we are all going to my sister Beckies' home for our Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm off now to do dishes from yesterday (my potato soup was a big hit) & pick up my Stamp Studio.  We literally walked out the door minutes after everyone left from making cards yesterday to go to the banquet so I haven't gotten all of that done yet.

I hope I find some time to do some stamping yet later this afternoon too.  I have to get my calendar figured out for my December classes so that I can get my 12x12 card stock ordered for it!

Hope you have a fabulous day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment