Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

A Beautiful "FALL" Candle

Good morning!
Happy Friday!

Here is another one of my STYC projects.  We decorated tall vanilla pillar candles for fall.

There is no stamping on this project.  Love it though!  Our daughter is a teacher & it is her month (November) to be hostess for the teachers lounge.  So I made 4 of these candles for her to take as table decorations for their lounge.

cs:  Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake & Champagne Glimmer 12x12
supplies:  Autumn Accents Bigz die, Spider Web folder, Square Lattice folder, glue dots, dimensionals, Crumb Cake Tulle
I've been burning the midnight oil again the past few nights.....as I have workshops all weekend.  I had great Mojo last night.....now to get the rest of my projects all created & start cutting.  I'm looking forward to sharing with everyone I'll be seeing.

The boys are ready for breakfast- I'd better get them fed.  They can eat & watch their favorite show "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse"!!  They love the Hot Dog Dance- too cute!

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment