Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Another TWIST card....... I LOVE IT! And can you guess why??? YEP- it is an awesome new SNOWFLAKE STAMP!

 Happy Friday!!!
Oh my gosh......those of you that know me know that I LOVE snowflakes & snowmen!  
And this new SINGLE STAMP called "BOLD SNOWFLAKE" is just my type!!  
I LOVE IT!
Can you tell that I LOVE IT!!
And check it out......yes- you can punch it out with the Blossom punch!!  
THIS IS so cool!!!  WoHOO! 
This single stamp is available until January 3rd, 2013- so be sure to order it before then if you want to add it to your collection of stamps.

'Bold Snowflake' & 'Tiny Tags'
cs:  Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Not Quite Navy
supplies:  Big Shot,  Delicate Designs embossing folder, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Jewelry Tag punch, Basic Rhinestones, dimensional, glue dot
I enjoyed my evening last night on my stamp delivery mission.
I got to visit with & see many friends.
Came home & made supper (meatballs & cheesy potatoes).
Then made some carmel popcorn for Deke & me to enjoy.
It was YUMMY.....and makes me think of my Great- Grandma Fern.
She made alot of carmel popcorn & I have many fond memories of lots of time spent with her. 
She only lived a few blocks from our home & we saw her almost daily.
Then when I was married & she had to go to the nursing home, our kids & I visited her several times per week.
She was a gem!

I'm up bright & early this morning baking 2 pans of chocolate chip cookie bars.
Manda's birthday is tomorrow & she is to take treats to school today.....so I offered to make them.
Warm cookies of any kind are yummy.
Hope everyone at school enjoys them.

Ok.....hoping the boys play well today & G'ma can get lots of card stock cut.
I'm  headed to my stamp studio now to get some more cut before they get here.
I still have lots to do for my Christmas card class that is tomorrow.
I am looking forward to stamping with a hand full of gals.
But I have LOTS of KITS that I need to get done & get them delivered to those that ordered kits & couldn't actually attend my class tomorrow.  
As I want those gals to get their Christmas cards all stamped & finished soon too.

Hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment