Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Another paper ornament!!


Good morning!
 A quick post.......

Yesterday I enjoyed my day stamping with many ladies & 2 talented young ladies!  Linda had a great party!!  We made some pretty Christmas cards, had yummy snacks from Pintrest & get conversations!

I am headed out the door soon to Andrea's workshop!!  YIPEE!!  I have 6 pretty cards created & can't wait to share.  I still need to finish cutting & get everything packed up!

I wanted to share a pretty ornament that was one of my STYC projects.  On the front of our demonstrator magazine- called "Stampin' Success" was a paper strip ornament.  So this is my version of it.

'Joyous Celebration'
cs:  Gumball Green & Very Vanilla
Be Good Cheer Designer Paper
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Paper Piercing mat, Paper Piercing tool, Mini brads, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine



Strips:  
1 (middle)@ 4"
2 @ 5"
2@ 5 1/2"
2 @ 6"
Layer together, punch hole in end through all layers & connect with a mini brad, match other ends, punch hole through all layers & connect with mini brad.  Then decorate!

Deke & I are going to do some campaigning with Beckie & Dan this morning too.....eating lunch at the Harvest Dinner at the St. Mary's in Keota on my way to my stamp class.

Gotta run.....lots to do. 
Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment