Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

And another 'Bold Snowflake'......

Hi!
Wow.....busy day today.  We get baby piggies in this morning.  The twins will go with us.  Hope they like them & we get along ok again this time.

Reminder that the Extravaganza Sale goes on until the 28th if you need any of the great deals!

Here is another 'Bold Snowflake' card.
This is sold as a single stamp & available until 01/03/13.

'Bold Snowflake' & 'Tiny Tags'
cs:  Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy & Whisper White
ink:  Not Quite Navy & White Craft
supplies:  Big Shot, Delicate Designs Folder, Jewelry Tag punch Blossom punch, Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dot, White Organdy ribbon

I love the diagonal gate fold.
I sponged the embossing along the bottom edge with the white craft ink to help it pop out.
What do you think?
A simple,cute, fun fold!
We sell hogs tonight too- so I'll head out there again as soon as the twins leave.
So alot of my day/night will be spent out on the farm today.
I love being a farmer though!
I so miss my days being outside with Deke all day long every day.
For 10 years that was all we did when we had a farrowing operation.

I hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment