Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

An Elegant bird......

Good morning!
Here is a card that I got from Shelli & Sara as a swap at Founders.
It is very elegant!
Notice all of the detail in it.
'Gently Falling' & 'Loving Thoughts'
cs:  Naturals White, Island Indigo
ink:  Island Indigo, Versamark pad
marker:  Island Indigo
supplies:  Big Shot, Elegant Bird die, Heat Tool, Gold embossing powder, sponge, Linen Thread, Champagne Shimmer paint, dimensional, Color Spritzer tool
I love it!
It is so the Shelli & Sara style.
I am assuming they made a cut out of the bird die & then used it as a stencil to get the look above- using the Champagne Shimmer Paint & a sponge.

Yesterday I spent most of the day doing bookwork for personal, SU! & farm stuff.
There just aren't enough hours in a day to keep up with things around here.

We did go to my sister Beckie's for supper so that we could visit & see my nephew Ben, his wife Jenna & son Lawson, as we haven't seen them since Easter.
It was a very nice evening!!

I am meeting with Shanoah this morning to work on her wedding invites.
Looking forward to this.

Then I have a mile long list of stamping things that I personally need to get done- 
birthday cards, sympathy, anniversary, etc.

Tomorrow I have to go to a friends Thirty One party in the afternoon- but will be working on stamping stuff every spare minute I'm home.....as I need to get things cleaned out of baskets from all of my November workshops so that I can put them away & be able to find things & get ready for Decembers calendar classes.  LOTS to do!!  My first calendar class is a week from Sunday!

Hope you have a fantastic day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment