Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

'Snowflake Soiree'

 Good morning!
I got my 3 cards using this 'Snowflake Soiree' set created for my November Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class.  

This is one of the cards you can choose from.

'Snowflake Soiree'
cs:  Whisper White & Midnight Muse
ink:  Midnight Muse
supplies:  Big Shot, Snowflake embossing folder, Midnight Muse Stitched In Color ribbon, Lg Pearl, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch, dimenstionals, glue dots

I will be working on the other 6 cards for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class this week.  I will be creating 3 different cards each using the sets-
 "Chock-Full of Cheer' & 'Watercolor Winter'.  
So stay tuned......
& be sure to check back again each day this week for the others, as they will be coming! 

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment