Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

'Greeting Card Kids'

Good morning!
No boys today....Manda has the day off & gets to stay home with them.  She has had Parent Teachers Conferences the past 2 nights, so nice she is home & will get an extra day with them.

I've been having lower back pain & lower abdominal pain since Monday & it is getting worse so I'm off to the dr today.  Praying it isn't anything too serious- I don't have time to be sick.  I am also tired of hurting so bad though.

We all had a FUN time stamping last night!!  Glad to see those that joined me.  Everyone stamped some cute cards!!  Here is one of them.......I love this cute little 'Greeting Card Kids' Christmas/Winter girl. 

'Greeting Card Kids' & Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Naturals White
Brights Designer Series Paper Pack
ink:  Black Stazon
markers: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing folder, word window punch, Modern Label punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, Designer Ribbon slides, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 way glue pen, Dimensionals, glue dot, Blender pens, Wild Wasabi Stitched ribbon
This is a window card.
I punched the window out of the front that opens up with the 2 1/2" circle punch.
I think this little girl is just adorable!
I love the softened look of coloring with markers & blender pens.

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment