Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Googly Ghouls for Halloween!

Good morning!

Happy Monday!!  
Wow....... busy day yesterday.  We went campaigning in the morning with my sister (Beckie), brother-in-law (Dan) & Deke- for her running for Keokuk County Auditor position.   Then spent from 2 pm to almost 8 pm cleaning the place I held my STYC at on Saturday.  Man.....it was a mess!  I just walked out the door Saturday night behind the last gals to leave & didn't do any cleaning up.  Glad it is all done now.  Next I have to get all of my supplies/punches/etc put away in it's home in my stamp studio.

This is another card that we did at my STYC.  I just love this 'Googly Ghouls' stamp set & have used it TONS!  

'Googly Ghouls'
Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit (the oval that Frankenstein is stamped on)
cs:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
marker:  Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Spider Web embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Window Frames Collection Framelits, dimensionals, Decorative Label punch, Googlies, Brights Glimmer Brads, paper snips
Looking forward to seeing my boys any minute.  Grandma is pooped today from preparing & doing STYC & going 100 mph lately.  We may just chill today- although I have 2 workshops this week that I need to get figured out & prepare for them too sometime soon.  I had great mojo last week- hope it is still there for this week.  

Hope you have a fantastic week!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment