Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

'Chock-Full of Cheer' Candy Canes

Good morning!
This is another one of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards.  This is #3 of my set of cards using 'Chock-Full of Cheer'. 

'Chock-Full of Cheer'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake & Whisper White
ink:  Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green
Be Good Cheer Designer Paper
supplies:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framlits, Gumball Green Stitched Satin ribbon, dimensionals, glut dot, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, scissor snips

I sure like this stamp set.  And I love this Be of Good Cheer Designer Paper! 
Tomorrow I'll start posting my last 3 card created with 'Watercolor Winter'.
 
I enjoyed my day with all 3 boys yesterday.
It was hard for them to understand they couldn't go out to play since it was so cold.
Drake threw a little fit.
We may have to play in the garage all winter!

The twins will be here soon, as Manda & Steve have a wedding today,
so the boys will be spending the day with Mamma again.
I have some more cards to create & lots of cutting to do.
i will make the most of my time today so I can get some sleep tonight!
So far I have some cute things created for Shelly's workshop tomorrow!
My mojo was flowing last night- hope to continue that today!!

It sure is cold outside. 
 I was hoping for a longer fall.
I am not ready for winter- hope it warms back up.
We started our furnace before we went to bed last night.
I think the guys froze at the races.
Nathan didn't draw well, but Deke said he looked good though!
He started 16th & got 8th with no cautions- so that is good.
Wish him loads of luck for tonight.

Gotta run.....lots to do today. 

I hope you have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment