Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

'Bootiful Occasions'

Good morning!  Someone at Founders shared this idea.  I think it is adorable.  It has been on many blogs- so obviously lots of us liked it!!  I used it as one of my STYC projects.

'Bootiful Occasions'
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive
supplies:  2 1/2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Ticket Duo Builder punch, Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Paper Snips
other:  Sucker & Kraft coffee filters, permanent Black Sharpie marker
 What a cute witches broom!!

WOW- Yesterdays 15% off stamp set- "Spooktacular" Sale was awesome!!
Thanks to everyone that placed orders.
You got a great deal from SU!
And you will have lots of fun creating with your new stamp sets!

I had a fun day with the twins yesterday.
OH my GOSH- they turned 14 months old....where does time go?
Photo: 14 months already & totally "Batty for Mommy!!" <3
I have to tell you....
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry- as keep my cell phone on the shelf in the family room (3rd one up).
Guess that is too low now, as Brody got my phone while I ran in to go to the bathroom.
He called Nathan & Papa Deke.
Deke sure hurried home from the office, but we had him worried for nothing.
My cell phone is now on the 4th shelf up. 
LOL

 Last night Nathan & Brayden were here.
It is always great to see them.
Nathan had a bad weekend of racing with rolling his car on the last lap to the checkered flag on Saturday night.
Then  he borrowed a friends car to race on Sunday night.
AND he hit a deer & destroyed the front end of his truck on the way home.
Poor guy!
He has Parent-Teachers Conferences this week- so he text me yesterday & asked if I could cut his hair.
Sure-  a fresh short hair cut, he needed one.
Especially since he is a high school principal, he needs to look good.
(Ok- doesn't that sound like a mom.) 
And they got to eat supper with us too- which was great!

Tonight we sell hogs.....when the twins leave I'll change clothes & be a farmer out helping Deke!

My heart aches for all of my friends & family that live in the path of Hurricane Sandy.
They are all in my thoughts & prayers.

Hope you have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment