Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Baby wipes.......have multiple uses!

Good morning!  
I'm off to a workshop in Hiawatha today.  Sandy & Ruth are co-hostessing.  They have several friends coming.  I can't wait to stamp with all of them!!

Here is one of the cards that they will be stamping today.  It is created with the single stamp- 'Tweet Leaves' from the Holiday Catalog.  I created a stamp pad using 3 folded baby wipes & add circles of various ink refills directly onto them to create this multicolored image.  


This is a beautiful technique to do with leaves or anything that is a solid type image that you don't want to have to color each image in with markers.   

Check out this layout!  It is called a tri-fold with a twist.  I first saw this layout at convention on a display board & later Shelli Gardner posted one on her blog.  I think that this makes a pretty fall card.

'Tweet Leaves' & 'Embellished Events'
cs:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Crazy, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Soft Suede
various ink refills- Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
supplies:  Big Shot, Window Framelits, Autumn Accents die, Cotton ribbon, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Antique brads, dimensionals, Paper Piercing tool, Piercing mat, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Word Window punch, Little Labels punch pack, Champagne Shimmer paint spray mix (gotta have that sparkle & bling)!

I spent the day yesterday working on my Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects!!  WOW- I'm EXCITED!!  I have LOTS of cool things to share with those that are attending that day.  Believe me- you'll be going home with TONS of really neat projects!  Be sure you are registered by this Wednesday if you are planning to come, as this is the last day you can sign up.

We got almost 1" of rain in the past 24 plus hours & it is still coming.....just nice & easy.  YIPEE!!!  What a nice treat.  I loved hearing the thunder & rain coming down.  Sounds we have not heard much of at all this year.  We'll take what we can get......but we need lots more rain.  I am not complaining though- at least we were blessed with this!

Hope you enjoy your Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment