Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Another 'Snowflake Soiree' card



Good morning!
 Here is the last of my 3 snowflake cards for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.  This is probably my favorite!!

'Snowflake Soiree'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
supplies:  Early Espresso Tulle, Large Pearl, sponge, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, dimensionals, glue dot

I just love the aged look of this card.  It is totally me! 

Last night we sold hogs & I stamped late after we got in.  I got my 3 cards created for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack using the 'Watercolor Winter' set.   I think they turned out cute!!  I will be posting pictures of them later this week.

Woohoo!  Today I'm home all day & night.  When the twins leave I have to spend my night stamping in my studio.  I pray that I have good mojo!  I still have 3 more Christmas cards to create for my Stamp-a-Stack & I have to create everything that we are doing for my workshop on Sunday.  I still have tons to do!!  The rest of the week is going to be crazy!!  Tomorrow night we will be attending a supper/meeting- introducing my sister Beckie Appleget whom is running for Keokuk County Auditor; Friday night we race in Osky at the Musco Lighting Fall Challenge; Saturday I have the twins all day as Manda & Steve have a wedding; (we race that night too- but I'll be staying home to keep the boys & stamp) and Sunday I'll be in IC for my workshop there.  Shelly is the hostess.  And I'm EXCITED about seeing everyone & sharing!

Well- I'm running late this morning so gotta go.
Hope you have a fabulous day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment