Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Another Circle ''Snow Flurry' card

Good morning!

Wow.....here is another one of my 'circle Snow Flurry' die cards that we will be doing at STYC.  I posted the other one yesterday.  I didn't realize that the Clear Circle die I used to cut this out with is retired until I went to type up my post yesterday morning......and I can't believe that I did this.  But they are all cut now & so we will still be doing them at my stamp camp anyways.

'Greetings of the Season'
cs:  Night of Navy, Whisper White
Silver Glimmer 12x12 Paper
 ink:  Night of Navy
supplies:  Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz die,  Basic Rhinestones, glue dots, dimensional

 It is really pretty isn't it!

Well- only a few hours of sleep again last night.  I still have 4 more cards & a box to get cut for STYC.
I hope to get some of that done this morning before the twins get here.
Tonight will be another late night.......but everyone joining me on Saturday is going to LOVE their projects!
As soon as the twins leave tonight Deke & I will go over & set up tables/chairs, etc at the STYC location.
And then we will get food started too & pack everything up.
I will finish cutting whatever I have left before I go to bed tonight.

Gotta run......
Have a wonderful day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment