Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Winter 'Bootiful Occasions'

Good morning!
I was at a stump at first in trying to figure out a layout using this stamp.  BUT I sure like my outcome!  I think it turned out very cute!!  But then again it has glitter on it & just love the bling!  

'Bootiful Occasions'
cs:  Baja Breeze & Whisper White
ink:  Basic Gray
marker:  Baja Breeze
supplies:  Big Shot, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, dimensionals, glue dot
 This is another one of my cards that we'll be doing at my upcoming Stamp 'Til You Cramp!

I still have LOTS of cutting to do!!
WOW- I sure have tons of cute projects for everyone to make that will be joining me to stamp on Saturday!
I am EXCITED & can't wait to share......

We sell hogs tonight- so will go out & help Deke when the boys leave.
THEN it will be back to cutting!

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment