Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A snowflake scrapbook layout!

Good morning!

Here is a pretty 12x12 scrapbook page layout that everyone at Sharlene's Stampin' Party made.  It is a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) that someone at Founders shared on the table in our gathering room, with a few little changes.  I love it!!  Again- more snowflakes & glitter- how could it not be pretty!  I love Midnight Muse.....it goes with everything!  It is just so elegant.

'Greetings of the Season' & 'Snowflake Soiree'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Silver Glimmer 12x12 paper
Comfort Cafe Designer Paper
ink:  Cherry Cobbler & Midnight Muse
supplies:  Big Shot, Snowflake die, Cherry Cobbler Tulle, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4"Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (circle), dimensionals, glue dots,

Look at the Tulle with the Snowflake punched out in the middle of it.
So pretty with the Silver Glimmer Snowflakes made with the die.
Now to find time to scrapbook & get some pictures on my pages. 
I have been busy working on Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects every spare minute I have.
Registration closed yesterday for this & I have a nice sized group of stampers that are coming to spend their whole day stamping with me!
I can't wait to share......just have LOTS & LOTS to do before then.

Tonight I have a date with my hubby as he needs some things from Kohl's.
We have cash back from a few weeks ago when I had to replace my vaccum, so will get new shoes for him.
We are going to deliver stamp orders along the way- to & from, eat supper & then do a little shopping.
I'm not a shopper & neither is he- so it won't take us long. 
And I'll be back in my studio creating as soon as we get home.

Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment