Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

A beautiful ornament!!

Good morning!

Here is a beautiful ornament that I made.  It is one of my Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects that everyone attending will be making!  I've been cutting the pieces for it......oh my gosh- there are tons of them!! 


Nope no stamping.....on this project.  But it is all Stampin' UP! (R) products!  This ornament is similar to the one on the front of the Holiday Catalog.

cs:  Marina Mist, Whisper White 
Silver Glimmer paper (12x12)
supplies:  Big Shot, Holiday Ornaments framelits, Snow Flurry Bigz die, Faucet Buttons, Large Pearl, Whisper White Organdy ribbon, White Twine, 1 3/8"Circle punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch
To put it all together I used- Tombow glue, snail adhesive & a hot glue gun.
 I love the sparkle & the bling!

It has been a busy week with lots of stamping every spare minute I can find.
I'm gaining on creating projects for my upcoming Stamp 'Til You Cramp!
WOW- everyone attending will leave with TONS of ideas that I have to share with them!
I can't wait- but I still have LOTS MORE TO DO to get ready for this big annual event.
Thankfully I have one more week to cram in getting ready for this!

Last night I enjoyed a trip to Iowa City with my husband.
We delivered lots of stamps on the way up & back.
We got to visit a bit with a few friends along the delivery stops.
(THANKS Jenny T. for our Halloween chocolate treats you made for both of us!)
Then we did a little shopping for new shoes, belt & socks for Deke.
(He has to dress up for all of his meetings- which has been ALOT lately!)
And we went to Texas Road House for supper. 
(We don't eat out very often- so this was a treat!)

I have a big workshop tomorrow with Alyce & Vicki & their friends- can't wait!
They have lots of friends coming & I can't wait to meet them & share.
We are all EXCITED!!

AND then tomorrow night we will all be headed to Donnellson to the races!
Wishing Nathan tons of luck!
We'll be there to cheer him on. 
We have a box seat- so it shouldn't be too cold for us.
I know the Brayden & the twins are excited about getting to go too.
This might be our last race for the 2012 season.
Nathan plans to race next weekend too- but I can't go because I have my STYC.

 Ok- gotta run......
Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

2 comments: