Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

'World Treasures' peacock

Good morning!!  WOW- what a fun night of stamping last night!  I'm exhausted though.....
but enjoyed my evening & I think everyone else did too!

This morning I want to share a beautiful card that I CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) from my demonstrator friend Kay Kalthoff.  She is an amazing person & SUPER stamper!!  I met her a few years ago at Founders & I look forward to seeing her again next week at Founders again!


Isn't the detail in on this peacock gorgeous!

'World Treasures'
cs:  Rich Razzlebery, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
International Bazaar Designer paper
markers:  Rich Razzleberry & Midnight Muse
supplies:  Big Shot, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Midnight Muse ribbon, dimenstionals, glue dot

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Friday!!


ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment