Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sweet Mug

Good morning!
I'm headed to the airport & on my way home this morning.
I had a short night with not much sleep.
I've had a great week & have enjoyed seeing all of my friends, 
but I'm so ready to be home to see my family!
I've missed them TONS!
Iowa- here I come!

 This is a cute card that is in the Holiday Catalog on pg. 16.
I love this set- 'Scentsational Season'.
It has coordinating framelit dies too to go with it called 'Holiday Collection'.

'Scentsational Season' & 'Fabulous Phrases'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Festival of Prints 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 Designer Paper Stack- Holiday Catalog- pg. 20
ink:  Gumball Green, Basic Gray
marker:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Holiday Collection Framelit dies, Labels Collection Framelits, Gumball Green Stitched ribbon, Vintage Trinkets, Jewelry Tag punch, dimensionals, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment