Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

'Scentsational Season' Christmas Tree

WOW!  Good morning...... Happy Thursday!!  I have a stamp class at our home tonight & have several ladies joining me.  I can't wait to see everyone & spend our evening together stamping.  I have 6 cool cards for them all to make.  

I made this cool card using another one of my favorite sets from the Holiday Catalog. I  LOVE how the framelits & the stamp set coordinate together!


'Scentsational Season' & ''Sassy Salutations'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White & Summer Starfruit
Snow Festival Designer Paper
ink:  Gumball Green
supplies:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Stripes Embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Merry Minis Punch Pack (star), dimensionals, glue dot
other:  Permanent SHARPIE RED MARKER to color the Rhinestones Red
I hope you have a fabulous day!!
I will enjoy my day with the twins & my evening with my friends stamping!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment