Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

'Owl Occasions' Birthday card

Good morning!
I'm HOME!!  
YIPEE!
I spent many hours sitting in the airport yesterday with delayed flights.
I love to fly but I hate the waiting.
It was so great to see my husband when I walked in the door last night.
And my kitties & our dog Nestle gave me a warm welcome home too!
PLUS I got to sleep in my own bed with my own pillow- which was heavenly!  
My boys will be here soon & I can't wait to see them.
I missed my whole family bunches.

Here is a card that I am doing for my September workshops.
My Hiawatha girls will get to make this one at their workshop on Sunday.
 Isn't this little owl the cutest!

'Owl Occasions' & 'Sassy Salutations'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, More Mustard, Island Indigo
Early Espresso- NEW Core'dination card stock
ink:  Early Espresso, More Mustard & Island Indigo
More Mustard marker
supplies:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim die, Woodgrain Embossing folder, White Baker's Twine, Googlies, Sanding System, Core'dinations Dust Buddy, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals, glue dots
My idea for this card came from my friend, LeeAnn Greff.
She had a cute card similar to this one on her blog using this set- but I changed it some.

Today I'm going to be short & sweet.
LOTS to catch up & do here this week.
(Emails, mail, swaps, workshops, downline meeting, baby piggies, etc.) 
It is amazing how fast things pile up when you are only gone for 5 days.
I will fill you in things here tomorrow.
Thankfully I'm home all day & night today!

Have a great week!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment