Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

Good morning!

Have you noticed this card shown in the Holiday Catalog on pg. 3?  I just love this Christmas stamp set & the coordinating Holiday Ornaments framelits that go with it.  The stamp set & the framelits can be purchased separately or together as a bundle.  When you buy the bundle you save money.  



'Ornament Keepsakes' & 'Joyous Celebrations'
cs: Sahara Sand, River Rock, Certainly Celery & Very Vanilla
ink:  Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, River Rock  
supplies: Big Shot, Holiday Ornaments framelits, white twine, dimensionals

 I really like this stamp set & love the fact that the framelits go with it!!

Today I am going to be at the hotel working on my make & takes.
Then this evening several of us are going to the Tuacahn Amptitheater & are going to see the production of HAIRSPRAY!
Today is our last day here.
I head to the airport at 7 am tomorrow to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment