Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Just for You!

Good morning!

Oh how I love this time of year!!  Fall is definitely my favorite season!  I love the crispness of the air.  And the awesome beauty of the colors changing in the trees, the grasses, the corn, beans & hay fields, etc.  It is just all breathtaking to see!  

I have my pumpkins, my scarecrow & fall mums out in my yard.  Usually we put up a corn stalk husk too, but with corn being so precious this year I don't want to waste any of it.  Next year we'll do that again as a yard decoration. 

Here are some pictures of another card that I did at my September workshops.  I love it!  It is a different fold & created with 2 awesome stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog.  And I love that the framelits coordinate with both of these stamp sets!!!


'Perfectly Preserved' & 'Friendship Preserved'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Natural Ivory
Core'dination Cherry Cobbler 
Orchard Harvest Designer Paper
ink:  Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
supplies:  Big Shot, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Cannery Framelits set, Window Frames Collection framelits, Sanding blocks, Core'dinations duy buddy, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Ticket Duo Builder punch, Simply Scored Scoring tool, dimensionals, glue dot
  I think this is a very rich looking (elegant) card.
And look at how it folds.......here are some photos of it open for you to see.
Isn't the new Corde'dination card stock so cool!!  I love the way you can sand it & get the weathered look.  

Did you notice how I folded the Duo Ticket punch in half & used it as a tab?

Ok.....my boys are have been here for a bit.  Manda had a meeting before school today.
We are headed to the kitchen for breakfast.  Think we'll have pancakes.

Tonight Deke & I sell hogs- so I'll be putting on my farmer hat.

Have a FABULOUS day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment