Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 4- Founders Circle

Yesterday I spent my day at the hotel in the Hospitality Room figuring out upcoming October workshop projects, my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards & my Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects!
Now to be a busy bee stamping when I get home to get them created!
For those of you joining me in October to stamp, you won't be disappointed!
I have some super cute & fun projects to share with you!
WAHOOO!!!!
Every day we got to play PLINKO to win prizes.
I won a 8x8 photo album & Cherry Cobbler Tulle yesterday.

Here are some pictures of our Hospitality room at the hotel.

Here we are working on projects.
 Me, Dana, Cherie & Diane.
 Cherie & I met at my first Founders several  years ago.
We connected this year at the airport & road the shuttle to the hotel together.
Then on Friday we were bus partners again.

Last night most of us went to the Tuacahn Amphitheatre to see the product of 'Hairspray'.
It was really good!!  So funny!
It is a beautiful outdoor theater in the valley surrounded by red mountains.
 Check out the waterfall coming down between the steps.
Here is me & Dana.
 A photo of the stage before the play started.
 Brenda, Sandy, Sharon, Kay, me & Dana.
We are waiting for the play to begin.
Me & Rolanda.
She is a hoot!!  I had lots of laughs with this girl this week!
 Pam Morgan (SU! employee), Dana & me.

We got back to our hotel & this is our pillow gift that was laying on my bed.
It is a beautiful silver bracelet with a Founder 2012 charm.
Very neat!  
Such a nice gift from SU! to help remember this amazing week.
 
Honey- I'm headed home to Iowa.  Can't to see you tonight!!

Hope you all have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment