Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cherry Cobbler Tulle flowers



Good morning from St. George, Utah!

I'm headed down to eat breakfast this morning & then 14 of us are getting in a van & going to Mt. Zion to spend our day at the park.  I went there 2 years ago & it is amazing!  Looking forward to today & enjoying the company of some great friends.

I wanted to share a photo I took of the Cherry Cobbler Tulle flowers that Selma made.  Aren't the beautiful!!  I can't wait to get home & make some. 
  
supplies:  Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon- pg. 4 of the Holiday Catalog, Linen Thread, Naturals Designer Buttons- pg. 176., Heat Tool

Day 1 at Founders

We are having a fun time.  
Stampin' UP! had a meet & greet for us. We are listening to Shelli welcome us.
 
 
We were divided into groups so that we could meet new friends.
Here is my 'team' for this year.
Our 'team' is called the "Ocean View Beach".
We had a great time getting to know each other.

Here is a picture of our supper table.  
Our place setting name tags were so cute!
Check out our little gift- a monogram personalized stamp.  Love it!
The packaging of it is cool too!

And I can't forget to share this.....
Here is the picture of Brody, Papa & Drake that I took on Tuesday morning.
Miss all of my guys! 

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment