Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Autumn Accents die

Good morning!

A quick post......not much sleep last night between trying to get ready for my workshop today & the twins.  

We all had a great time at my downline meeting yesterday.  I enjoyed my afternoon with many of my team!  I think that all of my girls that came had a great time too!  I know there was alot of stamping & chatting going on.  It is fun to get everyone together & connect.  Here is a card that we did.  

'Itty Bitty Banners' 
cs:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Orchard Harvest Designer Paper
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz die, Bitty Banners Framelits, Argyle embossing folder, Square Lattice embossing folder, Linen Thread, Brushed Bronze buttons, dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer Paint Spray
Gotta run.......still have one more card to cut, everything to pack up, breakfast, etc......and be ready to head out the door to my workshop in 3 hours.  Looking forward to seeing everyone today.  Becky & Cheryl are hostesses today & they invited lots of their friends!  I'm excited to share my stamping with them!!

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment