Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

A 'Wonderfall' birthday card.....

Good morning!  

I needed a quick guy birthday card so this is what I came up with this morning.  I so LOVE the new Woodgrain embossing folder with the new Core'dinations card stock.  I did a little sanding on it after I ran it through the Big Shot.  And look at it- just beautiful!  Notice the new tulle too!  How fun...it makes beautiful bows!!  



Fall is in my favorite time of the year.  
I love the cooler temps, the crisp air & the beautiful colors that Mother Nature brings to us!!  

'Wonderfall' & 'Sassy Salutations'
cs:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Island Indigo
Orchard Harvest Designer Paper
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz die, 3/12" scalloped Early Espresso Tulle ribbon, Woodgrain embossing folder, new Stampin' Sanding Block (pg. 6 of the Holiday Catalog), dimesnionals
LOTS to do today.....I'm finally home.
We have enjoyed our time spent this weekend with family & friends though.
My brother-in-law & sister-in-law from Illinois have been here too & it is always great to see & visit with them. 
 
I have 2 workshops this week & haven't gotten much done for them yet.
YIKES!!
Hope I have good Mojo juices today!
I'm off to grab my cup of coffee & head to my Studio to stamp!

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Love the woodgrain background and big tulle bow! Perfect accents for the pretty DSP leaf! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fall-themed creation and that tulle ribbon is fab! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete