Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

'Wonderfall' sketch

Good morning!!  
Below is my version of weeks Freshly Made Sketch.......
What a great sketch that went together so fast this morning for me.
This card is so simple & so crisp!
 I think that these little acorns are just too cute!
This would also make a great guy birthday card wouldn't it!
'Wonderfall' & 'Sassy Salutations'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Orchard Harvest Designer Paper
ink:  Early Espresso
markers:  Early Espresso & Soft Suede
supplies:  1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3'8" circle punch, dimensionals 

We have a wedding this afternoon & I have several errands to run this morning.
Off I go!
Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for another card creation.

Hope you have a great weekend!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. Terrific card! I love the acorn stamp and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This DSP is one of my favorites and the acorn is a great accent for it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you - this card is so crisp and simple. I love all of those acorns reminding me fall is just around the corner. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete