Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

To the 'Mr. & Mrs.' with 'Flowering Flourishes'

Good morning......
We've had several weddings this summer & this is the card that I made for everyone..... seems purple is the choice of color for all of the weddings that we've been invited to lately!!

I love this fold...... and have done several cards with it.  This new die is soooooo COOL!!!  It is the new Oval Accents Bigz Clear die on pg. 192 of our main Stampin' UP! catalog.  Wooohoo!!

I have 3 different colors of the same wedding card layout to share today..... 
but the first one here is my favorite!  

'Flowering Flourish',  'Mr. & Mrs.', 'Loving Thoughts' & 'Sassy Salutations'
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White & Elegant Eggplant
ink:  Black Stazon & Elegant Eggplant
marker:  Elegant Eggplant
supplies:  Big Shot, Oval Accent Bigz Clear die, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 5/8" White Organza ribbon, Boho Blossom punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, glue dot
When you flip open the front flap, this is the next part that you see.
Check out the flowers from the Boho Blossom punch that I added to it.
 Here is the inside.....and my greeting.
Notice I stamped on my envelope to match it!
Here is another version with Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi & Very Vanilla.
And another version where I used Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade & Very Vanilla.

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment