Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

My little cookie monsters!



We love oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies at our house.  I have made them for years!!  Not too many times can you be at our house & there aren't some in a tupperware container on the counter.  On Wednesday afternoon while the boys were napping I made some to send with the guys to the races.  So the twins got to eat them when they got up from the nap when they were warm!! 




As you can tell by the picture.....I have created new little cookies monsters!!  
We already have one big cookie monster around here- Brayden....and now more.  
Years ago when I did daycare my kids would wake up to warm cookies almost every day.
Many of them still comment about eating cookies at our house.
The twins sure loved them! 
Here Brody is helping Drake eat his cookie too.
When Brody was finished there wasn't a crumb left on his tray!

The boys are so sweet!!  Such a joy!!  We are so blessed!
They turned 11 months old this week.
Where does time go?

Happy Friday!!
Have a great weekend!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment