Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

'Perfectly Preserved'- I am so LOVIN' this stamp set!

Happy Monday!!
Teri had a great party yesterday!  She had tons of yummy foods.  I even got to sit & stamp & visit with everyone.  It was a fun time enjoyed by all!!

I am so LOVIN' this stamp set!!  I can just think of so many ideas to use with it! It is just so versatile.  I did a card yesterday with it at my party & will be sharing that with you later this week!


'Perfectly Preserved' & 'Itty Bitty Banners'
cs:  Early Espresso, Naturals White, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo
Orchard Harvest Designer Paper
ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Cannery Set framelits, Window Frames Collection framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, dimensionals, glue dot, 1/4" stitched Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon  

I went straight from my stamp party yesterday to Vinton to the races to be with the guys.  Nathan looked good- had some bad luck & didn't do very good.  :(  But enjoyed being with them & glad I went.  Deke rode home with me, so enjoyed getting to visit with him.  It was a crazy week last week & we both caught ourselves coming & going & hadn't had much time to chat. 

Today I have the twins.  Then tonight I have 5 hair cuts to do!  Brody, Drake, Steve, Nathan & Deke.

Deke has Board meeting this morning.......so need to get his clothes ironed & him out the door.   We all have another crazy busy week this week......hope we survive it!

Have a great week!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment