Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

'Fabulous You'

Good morning.....

Here is a pretty card that my downline Dawn Klein sent to me......check out all of the BLING!!  Love this PRETTY "girly card"!!  What a perfect saying that is so fitting to go with this stamp set!  Someone at Stampin' UP! was really thinking!  I just bought this stamp set, so now to find time for me to play with it & see what I come up with!


'Fabulous You'
cs:  Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Craft pad
markers:  Calypso Coral, Pretty in Pink, Lucky Limeade
supplies:  Big Shot, Snow Burst embossing folder- retired, Basic Rhinestones, Embossing Buddy, Black Embossing powder, Heat Tool

The dr. told me yesterday that the twins just have a virus- so we'll see.  Hope their fevers are gone & they slept better last night.  Not fun to have little ones that don't feel good.  He did give them some medicine for their runny noses & was thinking maybe they have allergies- which is a good possibility since their dad & I both have really bad allergies.  They will be here soon- so we'll see how they feel.

Lovin' the nice weather!!   All of the boys & I were outside yesterday morning & afternoon for awhile.  

We sell hogs tonight.....and Steven & Josh will have to help us since they are from outside lots.  Then the guys will work in the shop on the race car for awhile- as we race in Osky tomorrow night.

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment