Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A CUTE Snowflake card I made when stamping with friends!


HI!
Here is a photo of my dear demonstrator friend LeeAnn Greff & myself working on our shoe box swaps one night when we got together at convention.
We had a GREAT TIME visiting, stamping & enjoying each others company. 
I so treasure all of my stampin' friends & customers!  


I wanted to share the beautiful card that LeeAnn created for her shoe box swap this night.
She brought her sample card & all of the supplies & I made this card below.
Builder wheels:  'Snowflake Party', 'Good Cheer' & 'Linked Lace'
cs:  Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue & Whisper White
ink refills:  Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler & Bashful Blue
supplies:  Jumbo wheel handle, Wheel Spindle & Spacer, Uninked Triple Cell ink cartridge, Big Shot, Snow Flurry die, Tasteful Trim BigzXL die, (for the scallop edge), Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, 2 1/2" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, dimensionals, glue dots

Yesterday we attended the services of my great-aunt Edith.
 And then last night we races in Columbus Junction.
It was just Deke, Nathan, Brayden & myself that went together in the truck/trailer.
Nathan won his heat & got 3rd in main.
He looked good.
Tonight the guys are racing someplace- but I will be staying home to work on stamp stuff.
Assume Brayden will be staying home with grandma.

I have been busy creating........and have some cute cards to share at my Stampin' Party tomorrow!
Busy day- still LOTS to do......gotta run.

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!

ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment