Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

'Wacky Wishes' card

HI!
Here is another card that my downline Dawn Klein created!!  This cute card show cases the new Comfort Cafe designer paper really good!!!

'Wacky Wishes'
ink:  Midnight Muse
cs:  Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Comfort Cake designer paper
supplies:  Modern Label punch, 1 1/4" square punch (to make the points on the banner strips), Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, dimensionals, glue dot, Neutrals Designer buttons, linen thread

Yesterday I got ALOT done!!!
*Helped Deke with the pigs (to the locker & selling them last night).
*Manda & the twins came out to visit me a bit -which was great since I haven't seen them for a few days.  They had both learned new things.  Brody walks around everything & can stand alone for a long time; Drake says Papa & smacks his lips when you ask him to kiss.  So cute!  They are growing up too fast.
*I also got ALOT of stamping done.  I got my 3D swap figured out, all cut & put together for Robins swap.  It it DONE!; my general swap designed; & my swap for Robins card group figured out.  Still have my card for Carols swap to figure out & my shoe box swap with our convention group to do.  I am gaining......

I will post some sneak peeks soon of things I've been making for convention.  I am using new products from the upcoming Holiday Mini.  Oh my GOSH.......I want everything in it!!  Wait until you see this mini.  It is AMAZING!!!  If you stamp with me on a regular basis, you will be getting your copy of this mini in the mail by the end of the month.  You can start ordering out of the New Holiday Mini starting August 1st!  NOTE:  This NEW HOLIDAY MINI is bigger than normal.....it is 8 1/2 x 11" & 40 full pages of lots & LOTS of new products!!  

Tonight we race!!  Hope Nathan has good luck.  Nathan went to Allison last night to race in a special race up there.  That is a LONG haul- like 3 hours one way.  He didn't have very good luck.  He was running 2nd & had to pull in because water pump broke.  It tore up alot of stuff!!  He has a lot of work to do in the shop today before he can race tonight. :( 

Deke will be gone all day today as he has meetings.

I have to go to town sometime today to run several errands too- post office, drug store, bank, recycle center, etc.

Hope you have a good day!!

Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment