Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

'Toxic Treats'

HI!

Here is a card I whipped up this morning.....fall is on my mind.  And I especially love Halloween!


This is a sneak peek of a new set in the Holiday Catalog.  You can start ordering from the Holiday Mini tomorrow!!!  YIPEE!!!  I love this mini.  It has SO MANY COOL THINGS IN IT!  I want it all!!


'Toxic Treats' & Border Banter'
cs:  Basic Black, Basic Gray & Tangerine Tango
ink:  Basic Black
supplies:  Big Shot, Oval Accents Bigz Clear die, Spider Web embossing folder, Labels Collection framelits, Modern Label punch, 1/2" striped satin ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot


I am off now to hide in my Stamp Studio for the day!!  But I have to clean some first as I still have things all over my tables from creating for my downline meeting last Saturday.  This is the only day/night I'll be home this whole week to get things done.  I have LOTS of stamping to do since I have 2 workshops this weekend!  I sure hope I have some great mojo & my creative juices just flow! 


Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment