Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Simple........but oh so elegant!

HI! 
Here is a pretty card that was on our display table at Disney.  I love the simplicity of it.  It has room to add some words along the bottom too.  I love the way it has material & designer paper on it, with ribbon & buttons too. 

cs:  Summer Starfruit
supplies:  Naturals Designer buttons, Vintage trinkets, Linen thread, Victoria crochet trim, 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, Comfort Cafe Designer paper, Comfort Cafe fabric
 
Yesterday my dear friend Nicole & her daughter Avery came & helped me work on my convention swaps all day!!  They are DONE!!  YIPEE!!  I had my ideas created & part of some of them already done- but needed to get everything finished up & ready to go!!  Stamping yesterday was a team project.  Avery colored little witches & rhinestones, put on dimensionals & was a great little stamper for only being 6!  She is already a PRO! 

April, Brayden & Beth stopped by too to visit & worked on things in my stamp studio.  It was a fun day!!

I did all of these to take to convention with me. 
*20- 3D swaps- a post stick it note holder with the new Autumn Accents (leaves) die, bronze button & tag;
*100-card fronts using the new set 'Scentsational Season' using the mug;
*50- whole cards doing a fun fold with a belly band, using the new set 'Googly Ghouls', googlie eyes.
*8- Holiday Mini sampler books in a clear case.  They were LOTS of work- but oh so CUTE!  These are gifts for my roomies & a few others.  They are several pages showcasing new products!  Can't wait for the girls to see them. 
 *8- SUPPLIES that are whole cards using the set 'Rejoicing with You' using window sheets & ribbon.  These are for a shoe box swap we are doing one evening with my group in our hotel.

Now just imagine all of the great ideas I'll get in exchange for swapping with other creative demonstrators.  I will have a whole basket full of new ideas to share when I get home!!

Today I'm catching up on emails, paying bills, doing laundry, packing, attending a Birthday Party at my moms for July BD's in our family, etc.....LOTS to do!!  Making sure everything is done & taken care of here.  I need to be all ready to leave in the morning! 

Hope you have a good day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment