Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

'Quint-Essential Flower' has endless possibilities...........

HI!
Happy Monday!!

Wow- what a FUN day I had yesterday with a building full of stampers!
I think that it worked out pretty good with having one party & 2 hostesses.
Thanks to all of you that joined us for a great afternoon.
Wonderful company, cute cards & yummy food- what more could you ask for?
 
Here is another card that I did at my workshop yesterday.
I've seen several cards using this new die in many different ways.
Infact- Dawn did one at my downline meeting- will get that posted sometime soon.
The inspiration for this card came from her original idea.

Note the NEW Oval Accent Bigz Clear die.
It is folded in half & used as the flap to open the card.
The card is held shut with a belly bad.
And I used the new 'Quint-Essential Flower' stamp & punches!
'Quint-Essentials' & 'Wacky Wishes'
cs:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade & Whisper White
Floral District designer paper
ink:  Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade
supplies:  Big Shot, Oval Accent Bigz Clear die, Polka Dots emobssing folder, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Pearls, 2 1/2" circle punch, Boho Blossom punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, dimensionals, glue dots
Here is a picture with the belly band off.
Notice that I saved the outside of the flower that I punched off & used it on the 
inside around my words.
There are LOTS of different punches that coordinate with this
 amazing little flower stamp.
2 3/8" scallop circle punch
1 3/4" scallop circle punch
1" circle punch
3/4" circle punch
1/2" circle punch

Have a wonderful day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment