Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

OH- Black cats.........love them!! Especially this one!

HI!
I am a huge cat lover!  
(I'm just an animal lover or any kind.)
AND black cats are among my favorites!  
THEN mix Halloween with them (which is one of my favorite holidays) 
& the potion is AMAZING!! 
Check out my black cat.
He is so cute!!

 Don't you just love his orange glowing eyes?
They are our rhinestones & I colored them with a permanent (sharpie) magic marker!

AND here is my whole card!
It is a window sheet card.
All new products that will soon be available in the NEW Holiday Mini beginning 08/01.
'Frightening Feline', 'Seasonal Saying' & 'Tiny Tags'
cs:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, window sheet
Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies: rhinestones, 1/8" black taffeta ribbon, 1" square punch (to make the points on the end of the banner), Little Labels Punch Pack, Basic Black & Tangerine Tango 1/2" scallop dots ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots
other:  Permanent Orange Sharpie marker

What an EXCITING day I have ahead of me!!!
I'm having my downline meeting today & have invited several adoptees to join me!
AND I have a new recruit joining us today too!!
She is becoming a  Stampin' UP! demonstrator & will be
on my Iowa Inkers downline team!!  WAHOO!
I'll be sharing things at today's meeting about convention.
PLUS we'll be doing LOTS OF STAMPING!
Everyone will be going home with TONS of new ideas!!

This Halloween card is one of the shoe box swaps that I am providing for everyone to make.

OK- I'm off now to water my outside flowers, shower, load my car & head out the door!!

Then Brayden is spending the nigh with G'ma & G'pa tonight!
I can't wait......I haven't seen him for almost 2 weeks since I was gone last week
& he has been gone this week.
Sure miss my little man!  Know he misses me too.
I'm excited to get to see him!

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment