Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

More 'Reason to Smile'!!

HI!  Happy Monday!!
Don't we all need a 'Reason to Smile'!  This stamp set is one good reason to smile!

I LOVE fall!!  It is my favorite time of the year.  And it is just around the corner......so you'll be seeing lots of things coming up with fall in mind!

This set is a SU! exclusive & is only available with during the month of August!  It cost $5.00 with a $50.00 order!

If you want this set- be sure to shoot me an email or order on line before tomorrow night (07/31).  I will be placing a last minute order tomorrow if anyone needs me to add it to an order for them.  After tomorrow this set will be gone forever!

'Reason to Smile' & 'Loving Thoughts'
cs:  More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory
Naturals Designer Series Paper
ink:  More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
marker:  More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
supplies:  1 3/4" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals, color spritzer tool 

Deke is in the office this morning.  I wish I could say I was going to be home stamping all day- but not so.....I have farm business to take care of today.  I have to run to Washington for that & will deliver a few stamp orders on my way home. Then tonight April is having a Thirty One party that I will be going to.  

I have 4 workshops coming up in the next 2 weeks that I need to find time to plan.  I have so many ideas from convention......now to play & figure out what I'm going to do!!  

Have a great week!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment