Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MOJO Monday sketch

http://stampinpretty.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f95df9288340167688efcb3970b-pi 

HI!
Here is this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch.
I couldn't sleep last night, so got up & this is what I whipped up....

 Very simple!
BUT- what a good wedding or anniversary card!
I can think of endless possibilities using this sketch, so I'm sure you'll be seeing it again at one of my upcoming classes or workshops!

'Forever With You'
cs:  Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Comfort Cafe' designer paper
ink:  Midnight Muse
supplies:  Soft Suede taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot

Note how clean & flat my bow is.
I used the bow helper! 
If you've been to one of my classes you know what I'm talking about.
If you've never stamped with me- it is amazing!
Such an easy way to tie a perfect/flat bow this way. 

I should have taken a picture of the boxes of stamp orders that the UPS man delivered to our home while I was away!!
I came home to 7 boxes of stamps sitting by my door & 2 more boxes that he brought yesterday afternoon!
So yesterday I literally worked on stamp stuff almost all day except during the lunch hour.
Manda & the twins came out to eat tacos with us for a quick lunch.
It was so wonderful to see them!
I missed them bunches!
My how the twins have grown & changed in a weeks time while grandma was away at convention.

Deke went with me to deliver stamps last night to my IC group.
It was great to chat a bit with some of the gals as they met me to get their new treasures!
We then went on a date.
Deke chose to go to the Olive Garden.
It was good.
I'm sure he enjoyed it since I think he lived on brats all last week while I was gone.
Good thing I had just gotten meat picked up at the locker right before I left so he had some to cook.

Today I'm going to unpack, do laundry & sort more orders to get delivered.
Tonight we sell hogs in this dreadful heat!
I have much to catch up on so hoping to get alot done!

Hope you have a fabulous day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment