Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

IT IS SO GOOD TO BE HOME!!!!

Hello everyone......
OH it is SO GOOD TO BE HOME!!!  I walked in the door about 12:30 this morning.  I had an amazing week!  Learned alot & got lots of awards.  THANKS again to all of you- my dear customers & downline for letting me share my love of stamping with each of you!!  I can't wait to see you & share some more!!! 

I so missed my whole family!! It was wonderful to walk in the door & see Deke & get a hug & kiss last night.  Manda & the twins are coming out to see me after bit.  Nathan, April & boys are out of town for a few days camping- but will get to see them on Wednesday.  I am such a home body....being away from my family is hard.  BUT I had great company at convention & so happy that Dawn, Rory, Lynda & Hannah were my buddies all week!!!  We had a lot of fun together!!! 

Lots to catch up on today- so this is going to be short & sweet.

I am sharing with you another make & take that we did at convention on Saturday.  It is another sneak peek of a set from the NEW Holiday Mini catalog.

'Affection Collection'
cs:  Primerose Petals, Early  Espresso, Very Vanilla
ink:  Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Primerose Petals, Midnight Muse
supplies:  small heart punch, Primerose Petals stitched ribbon, Scallop Edge Border punch, Basic Rhinestones, glue dot & dimensionals

Be sure to check back again tomorrow. 

Off now to have a cup of coffee (I didn't have any while gone, as our hotel coffee was terrible) & start unpacking & do laundry!  Then I have to sort though LOTS of Stampin' UP! boxes that came the day before I left & while I was gone & get them ready to be delivered! 

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment