Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Here are some sneak peeks for you.........

HI!  Here are some sneak peeks for you!!

These are things I've been creating in my stamp studio the past two days.....
I'm getting geared up for our SU! Convention!!
WHAOO!!  I can't wait.....
This card is my general swap.  
I am making 100 of them.
Notice the NEW- stamp set 'Scentsational Season'.  
I love it!!  
This stamp set also has framelits to go with it for cutting them out!  
Too cool!!
 Here is my 3D swap!
It is a post-sticky note holder.
Notice the NEW- Orchard Harvest Designer Paper, Woodgrain embossing folder, Autumn Accents (leaves) die, Brushed Bronze button
WOW!!
 Here is a cute Halloween card.
Notice the NEW- 'Googly Ghouls' stamp set, Googlies (eyes), 
Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer paper.  
COOL!!

Ok......I'd better get in gear.  
I have Stamp Class here at our home tonight, so need to get things cut & set up for that today.
I have a big group coming & can't wait for them to see all of the neat cards that they get to make.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & sharing.

Have a great day!
Be sure to check back again tomorrow to see some more stamped creations!

Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment