Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Heading home......WOOHOO!!!

HI!
I'm heading home today.  I don't get in Des Moines until late though- so be after midnight before I'm actually at my home.  I am so ready to be home.  I so miss Deke, our kids & our grandsons!!  I am such a home body.....being gone for week is a LONG time for me. 

But what a fun & EXCITING week I had  It was full of great ideas, wonderful friends & so much for me to learn & do.  Stampin' UP! 2012 Convention was amazing & I'm so glad that I got to attend.  I enjoyed spending my week with Dawn, Rory, Lynda & Hannah & seeing all of my other demonstrator friends too!!

This is a sneak peek from the NEW Holiday Mini catalog.  Here is one of the make & takes that we did yesterday.  Isn't the material flower cool!!!  Note the new designer paper too!  


'Affections Collection'
cs:  Very Vanilla, Primerose Petals, Midnight Muse
Natural Composition Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Primerose Petals, Midnight Muse
supplies:  Basic Pearls, Primerose Petals stitched ribbon, sticky strip, dimensionals, Essentials Designer Fabric, small heart punch, Bloosom flower punch, paper snips, glue dots

We are headed out the door now to go to the Tabernacle Choir. 
Then back to check out of our hotel & off to the airport.

Have a great day!!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment