Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Googly Ghouls sneak peek.........

HI!

Here is a card that I made for my upcoming downline meeting that I have on Saturday.  This is one of my swaps!  I have asked several adoptee downline gals to join my 'Iowa Inkers' group for  fun day of stamping!!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & sharing things from our Stampin' UP! convention with them.

This card is a sneak peek!!  This was created with one of the NEW Halloween sets in the Holiday Mini.  You can start ordering from the Holiday Mini beginning August 1st!  This mini is amazing!!  I want everything in it!!!!!

'Googly Ghouls' & 'Border Banter'
cs:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Howlstooth & Scaringbone designer paper (Holiday Mini)
ink:  Black Stazon, Tangerine Tango
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Googlies (Holiday Mini), Extra Large Oval punch, dimensionals

We were blessed with about 1/4" of rain.  We need more, but not complaining.

I have a terrible sore throat.  I went to bed early last night & slept in a little this morning.  I am hoping I am not getting strep throat!   I don't have time for that.

I am still sorting though orders & trying to get things caught up on from being gone last week.  I still can't believe how behind I am on things.  I have some back ordered stamp sets ('Reason' to Smile' in clear) that come today & can then get done with orders so I can connect with everyone. 

Still have lots of stamping to do with July birthday cards & downline meeting things too!!  Hope I get alot done today. 

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment