Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Another simple, but elegant card.....

HI!
Happy Monday!!!
Here is another simple, but elegant card that was on our display table at Disney.......

I love it!  It is so "my colors".

'Forever With You'
cs:  Naturals Ivory
 Comfort Cafe designer paper
Comfort Cafe material
ink:  Midnight Muse
supplies:  Regals Designer buttons (Mustard), Jewelry Tag punch

I am packing right now & then I'm off to the airport soon!!  I am headed to Salt Lake City, Utah for the week!!  I will be attending our annual Stampin' UP! Convention!  I'm so EXCITED!!  Dawn & Rory from my downline will be attending with me, along with side line demonstrators- Lynda & Hannah!  I know I'll be learning TONS OF NEW THINGS to SHARE WITH YOU WHEN I RETURN!! :)

I am also really looking forward to seeing many of my demonstrator friends from all over the US & Canada!  Convention is like a big family reunion.  SU! is a wonderful family to be a part of!  I'm so blessed to have SU! in my life & be part of their family!  :)

I am a huge home body.......so I know by Wednesday I'll probably already be home sick & missing Deke, our kids & grandsons.  Hopefully I'm so busy I won't have much time to fret about missing them.  I am also worrying about missing the races this week.  Nathan will race 3 times & I won't be there!!  Luckily I will be able to keep in contact with minute to minute race happenings by getting text messages from Manda & Deke.  

I plan to post convention updates each day.  I probably won't have time to do any posting until bedtime each night......so if you check my blog & don't see anything new- I will get something posted when I have time.  We have to get up early each morning & head to classes- so know mornings will be busy.

Have a great week!!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment