Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Another 'Papaya Collage' card

HI!
Today I want to share this pretty card with you!!  The creator of this card is my talented downline- Dawn Klein.  WOW!!  She is an amazing person!   

Dawn is going to convention with me next week & I am really looking forward to our time together- along with Rory, Lynda & Hannah too!!!

 I am so thankful for ALL of the special people (like Dawn, other downline team gals, demonstrator friends & customers) that SU! has brought into my life.  Most of them I would not even know if it weren't for stamping bringing us together.  :)

'Papaya Collage'
cs:  Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Comfort Cafe' designer paper
ink:  Summer Starfruit
marker:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Designer Frames Folders, XL Oval punch, Basic Pearls, 3'8" Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, Color Spritzer tool

Have a great day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment