Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

World Treasures......

HI!
Here are a couple of cards that were on our hospitality display board at Disney.  They are created with a new stamp set called 'World Treasures'. 

Notice the new jumbo wheel 'Alhambra', the 'Labels Collection' framelit, new designer paper- 'International Bazar'.  LOTS of cool new products.

Yesterday was a busy day.  Bradyen & I went to watch uncle Jerry's tractor group ride through Sigourney.  Lots of fun seeing so many old tractors.  And Brayden is a tractor nut- so he loved it. 

Then my friend, Julie, has twin boys & she is having a garage sale this weekend.  So she invited Manda & I to come over to get the first look at everything.  We took the boys & went over to check things out.  Oh my gosh- we struck it rich!  She had so many NICE things!!  It was so organized & clean & just the nicest garage sale I've ever been to before.  Our twins got SO MANY NEW CLOTHES & a few new toys.  We are so thankful she thought of us!!! 

No boys today.  Manda & twins will come out for awhile later though as we are trying to get a wagon ready for them to ride in the Keota parade in the morning.  Have to support aunt Beckie for her Keokuk County Auditor running!! 

I have lots of stamping to do as I have a workshop tomorrow & one on Sunday too!  Can't wait! 

The guys race tonight in Columbus Junction, but I won't be going.......I have to get my things done here.  

I also get my hair cut this afternoon.  I can't wait for that either.....I look pretty shabby.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment